Each year, the Center for Teaching and Learning presents a number of awards to honor outstanding faculty contributions to the educational mission of Georgia Tech. The nomination deadline for these awards is the last Friday in January. (Please note that nominations are not accepted for the Class of 1940 Course Survey Teaching Effectiveness Award.) Recipients are celebrated annually at the Faculty and Staff Honors Luncheon each April.
CTL offers the following teaching awards:
- Class of 1940 Course Survey Teaching Effectiveness Award
- CTL/BP Junior Faculty Teaching Excellence Award
- Curriculum Innovation Award
- Education Partnership Award
- Eichholz Faculty Teaching Award
- Faculty Award for Academic Outreach
- Innovation and Excellence in Laboratory Instruction Award
- Innovation in Co-curricular Education Award
- Undergraduate Educator Award
Faculty members may also be nominated for the University System of Georgia's Regents' Teaching Excellence and Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Awards.