The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) offers a rich variety of supported technologies for teaching, learning, and research used in online learning and the traditional classroom. See below for some of the technologies we are available to assist with and provide consultations on, and feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- T-Square. This is Georgia Tech's online teaching, learning, and collaboration software.
- Clickers. TurningPoint clickers are used and supported in Tech's classroom.
- Learning Technology Database. This resource is aimed at providing a curated set of learning technology tools for instructors, as well as reviews, comparisons, and best practices.
- Mahara. An ePortfolio platform for use in teaching and learning or for creating professional portfolios.
- Office 365. Georgia Tech's productivity suite that offers a variety of services including Outlook and SharePoint.
- Office of Information Technology Software Downloads. Software downloads from a number of distributors that the Institute has agreements with.
- WebEx. Georgia Tech's desktop/web conferencing service.
- Website Hosting. You can create a professional ePortfolio or course blog/website using Georgia Tech's web hosting service.