Do you have an interest in creating and sustaining learning for your students? Have you ever wondered if the activities you pursue in the classroom are producing higher order thinking skills within your subject domain? Are student misconceptions about the course content or the subject in general getting in the way of continued learning? How will you know?
Faculty and staff with interests in these types of questions often have the opportunity to conduct research within their own classrooms and labs — and contribute to the scholarship of teaching and learning in their academic disciplines. The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) is available to assist you with scholarly work on teaching and learning in the following ways:
- Navigating the Institutional Review Board
- Recommended Conferences on Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (pdf)
- Resources to Support Classroom Research or Assessment
- Teaching Conferences Directory (Kennesaw State)
- Teaching Journals Directory (Kennesaw State)
Additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org